WEB PROTAL AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
A portal is not just about selling products nor having a web presence. Corporate around the world are using web portal development services for help in managing sales activities, marketing programs, and enhancing support and service functions. A good portal involves an appropriate integration of design and content in conjunction with other services offered to the user. Today’s corporate portals are sprouting new value-added capabilities for businesses. Capabilities such as managing workflows, increasing collaboration between work groups, and allowing content creators to self-publish their information are lifting the burden off already strapped IT departments.
We assists companies of all sizes in designing and developing the web portal and underlying infrastructure that will make your customer interactions more effective and, in turn, increase your company’s revenues. Using a website application design with eCommerce development capabilities is key. The successful implementation of a web project no matter the size will require the effective coordination of several departments.
- Business intelligence portals : corporate portals that enable users to access and produce reports for decision-making using enterprise-wide databases
- Content portals focus on documents only.
- Knowledge Management portals : focus only on knowledge management (Collaboration and Document Management) with no application integration features.
- Federated portals for corporations requiring a de-centralized network of inter-working portals, i.e. accessing the same content sources and sharing the same levels of security.
- Horizontal enterprise portals provide broad access to many types of repositories and generic application-integration features. Horizontal enterprise portals service the needs of an entire community of users with no business functionality included.
- Vertical enterprise portals focus on a specific application or business function or the collaboration for employees. They are usually associated with packaged applications.
We have several years of experience in custom content management system (CMS) development and customization. CMS is an online content management system for managing your website content. The custom content management systems demand in the current market is increasing every day.
Types of CMS We Offer:
- Module-based CMS. Most tasks in a document's life-cycle are served by CMS modules. Common modules are document creation/editing, transforming and publishing.
- Document transformation language-based CMS. Another approach to CMS building with use of open standards. XSLT -based CMS compile ready documents from XML data and XSLT-template. XML Sapiens -based CMS compile a document from the stream of data, design template and functionality templates
Features of Content Management System We Offer:
- Add New Unlimited Pages
- Custom Keyword Customization
- Custom Meta Description for the page
- Page Meta Title Customization
- User Restriction for the content feeding only
- Content approval and activation by Admin
- Edit Existing Pages
- WYSIWYG Editor for document formatting and easy management
Our expertise on these Opensource CMS Application allow us to offer you a low cost CMS based website:
- Drupal (Technology: LAMP)
- Joomla! (Technology: LAMP)
- Nucleus CMS (Technology: LAMP)
- OneCMS (Technology: LAMP)
- TYPO3 (Technology: LAMP)
- Typo ( Technology: Ruby On Rails, MYSQL)